“do u remember in 1997, when…” “–sorry, I was born in 96.” Now I know how half the ppl I know already feel.
Justin's Blog Musings, Humor and Online Finds.
This blog pulls from my…
- Design Portfolio: Graphics + Arts Management Work
- Visual Art Portfolio: Acrylic, Pastel, Charcoal
- Blog: Shares, Developed thoughts, Writings, Photograph Collections, Tales
- Pinterest: Hobbies, Fashion, Wedding, Conceptual
- Instagram: Moments of Mobile Photographs
- Flickr: Photo Galleries
- Twitter + Facebook: Spare thoughts, shares, interactions
- Tumblr: Exercise, Health, Movement
- Youtube: Videos on tech, social culture, arts
- Skype/Live/Onedrive: File Mgmt/Collab
Oh these internet devices.
“No wonder it feels as if the nation is a little sick. It’s as if we all have a virus and some of us are more vulnerable to it than others. That is in fact how some social scientists are describing the spread of rage and division. Violence and violent speech meet the criteria ofdisease, says Dr. Gary Slutkin, founder of Cure Violence. Like a virus, violence makes more of itself. Rage begets more rage. And it spreads because
we humans are wired to follow our peers.”
“Viral anger spreads like a disease — and it’s making the country sick” by Susana Schrobsdorff in TIME