From regular business operations to press relations, publicity and events, I have over 10 years of working experience and two BAs providing strategic planning and management for artists, small businesses and community services. I have provided and consulted for the following companies and individuals within recent years.
(Those with a * denote listed or non-listed services via employment. Click (view content) to view archives on this website.)
- Hyattsville Community Development Corporation* (view content)
- Green Owl Design:
- Rabbi Martin Siegel, 2013
- Discussion Group “Spirituality in the Context of Sexuality”
- M-NCPPC Department of Arts & Cultural Heritage: Brentwood Arts Exchange*
- University of Maryland Pride Alliance LGBT Student Organization (view content)
- University of Maryland Hamsa Jewish-LGBT Student Organization (view content)
- Artist Malena Barnhart in ACT NICE: A Feminist Exhibition, 2008
- Artist Charles Sessoms, 2012
- Artist Margo Humphrey, 2010
- The Curtis Family, 2014
- Majesty Barber and Hair Studio, 2015
For a full listing, view my CV at JustinFair.com.